Slats will not rotate
If the louvers will not rotate; this can be easily fixed by following the below instructions –
Before you begin you will need to check that you can draw the blind across the window using the controls. If you are unable to do this call our Customer Service Team who will be able to direct you.
If you can draw the blind across the window but the louvers will not rotate, please follow these instructions:
1. Remove all the slats, with the track fitted in the brackets. Remove the fabric strips from the head rail. This process cannot be followed without removing all the slats first.
2. Once all the louvers have been removed from the head rail, using the control chain pull this to evenly space the hooks across the full width of the track.
3. Pull the control chain to rotate the hooks until you hear a clicking noise.
4. Next, pull the control chain in the opposite direction until you hear the clicking noise again.
5. Repeat this six times.
6. Re-hook the fabric vanes back onto the hooks in the head rail and test the blind. You should find that the louvers will now fully rotate.
Shop our vertical blinds