We want to help you make the most of your made to measure Vertical blinds. Whether you’re looking for tips on repairing your blinds with our handy troubleshooting guides or you're looking to replace your louvres with a new modern fabric, we are here with all the insider info.
Repairing something is often more cost effective than replacing a whole product. That’s why we have pulled together this guide to help make sure you can make the most of your Vertical Blinds for years to come.
Vertical Blinds will not open
So your new Vertical blinds have arrived but something isn’t quite right. Read on to see our troubleshooting guides and what to do if the slats won't turn or the travellers in your headrail aren't aligned.
If the louvres will not rotate; this can be easily fixed by following the below instructions –
Before you begin you will need to check that you can draw the blind across the window using the controls. If you are unable to do this call our Customer Service Team who will be happy to direct you over the phone. Our contact details are here
Standard Vertical Blind Headrail guide
If you can draw the blind across the window but the louvres will not rotate, please follow these instructions:
1. Remove all the slats, with the track fitted in the brackets. Remove the fabric strips from the head rail. This process cannot be followed without removing all the slats first.
2. Once all the louvres have been removed from the head rail, using the control chain pull this to evenly space the hooks across the full width of the track.
3. Pull the control chain to rotate the hooks until you hear a clicking noise.
4. Next, pull the control chain in the opposite direction until you hear the clicking noise again.
5. Repeat this six times.
6. Re-hook the fabric vanes back onto the hooks in the head rail and test the blind. You should find that the louvres will now fully rotate.
Cruze Headrail troubleshooting guide
Take a look at our guide below to correct the issue on our Cruze vertical headrail.
Traveller not aligning
If your travellers won’t align- no problem, follow these simple troubleshooting steps to get everything straightened out.
Replacing Vertical Blind slats
If you have a good working headrail and you’re looking to update the fabric slats, you can order made to measure replacement slats only with us. So whether you’ve moved into a new home and inherited a fabric not to your taste, or you are having a revamp of your homes colour scheme, we have you covered. Order made to measure replacement vertical blind slats that will clip directly onto your existing headrail. Shop our replacement vertical blind slats today.
We hope you have found this guide to all things fixing your Vertical Blinds useful, if you do have another query that hasn’t been touched on here, please don’t hesitate to contact with our friendly customer service team. Our contact details are here
If you’re just looking to start your Vertical Blinds journey with us you can take advantage of our handy measuring and fitting guides to help you on the way.
Shop our full range of Vertical Blinds here