Versatile, functional, and nothing short of stylish, roller blinds make the perfect window accessory for your home. Easy to install and to operate, roller blinds work perfectly behind curtains or as a replacement for bulkier drapes.
Made to Measure Roller Blinds
Available in a wide selection of colours, choose a shade to perfectly match your interior décor. Once you've chosen your ideal style, take a look at our measuring and fitting guides to help make sure you choose correctly.
All our roller blinds are manufactured, using a quality UK produced hardware system which includes a robust metal tube and steel brackets.
Roller blinds can be face, top or side fixed using the universal brackets supplied. Operation is by a side control chain, positioned on the left or right.
You can choose moisture resistant and wipe clean PVC options, perfect for the kitchen and bathroom, or blackout roller blinds that will ensure a high degree of darkness while you sleep.
Why choose roller blinds?
Roller blinds are one of the most versatile blind types. As well as being available in a wide range of colours and designs, they also come in a selection of fabric finishes.
Due to this varied choice, you’re sure to find something that will work perfectly with the look and feel of your space. Plus, as these are one of our made-to-measure products, you can ensure a perfect match for your window, whether it’s big or small!
In addition, our roller blinds are made with an aluminium tube and steel brackets, ensuring they are always manufactured to the highest standards. The use of these high-quality materials gives added peace of mind.
Where can you fit Roller Blinds?
Roller blinds can be fitted on any window or door and are a wonderfully versatile way to dress your space. They work well in living rooms and bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms, making them one of the most adaptable window dressings for the home.
As there are number of different roller blind styles, we are sure to have something suitable for your colour palette. We have lots of unique patterns and prints on our fabrics, making them perfect if you’re looking to make a feature or statement within your home or office. They’re also ideal for children’s bedrooms. We have collections that are printed with Disney characters and other fun patterns, and all are completely blackout to help aid restfulness in the room.
Different fabric types for Roller Blinds:
We offer lots of different fabrics for roller blinds. We have patterned, plain and a range of colours and shades to choose from.
Our fabrics don’t just look beautiful though; they also come with very practical features. Listed below are the most popular performance qualities available within our fabric range.
- Light filtering fabrics offer privacy and glare control, however light will still come through. As this can vary between the fabrics, we would always recommend ordering samples to check the suitability for your space. These will work well in any room where privacy isn’t that important.
- Voile and sheer fabrics are perfect if you would like to ensure some privacy but still allow the maximum amount of light through and maintain a degree of outward vision. Voile and sheer roller blinds are perfect for living rooms and dining rooms.
- Blackout fabrics block maximum light from coming through and will give you increased privacy. Blackout roller blinds are perfect for bedrooms, children’s rooms and nurseries.
- Moisture resistant fabrics have been selected with kitchens and bathrooms in mind. The fabrics are made so they will maintain the colour and finish even in moist conditions. Moisture resistant roller blinds are also perfect for other rooms where you’re likely to splash them with water, for example utility rooms and playrooms.
- PVC waterproof fabrics are not only completely waterproof; they are also flame retardant and blackout, making it one of the most versatile and practical fabric types. This fabric is well suited to kitchens, bathrooms and school classrooms.
- Thermal energy saving fabrics perform well for both saving energy and providing insulation, making them ideal for living rooms and dining rooms.
- Solar control fabrics absorb or reflect a higher percentage of solar radiation than regular fabrics. Some of these fabrics will have a silver foil-coloured backing to maximise the amount of solar radiation reflected. They can be a welcome addition for any rooms that get a lot of sunshine.
- Pollergen roller blinds have been specially developed with anti-allergen properties that help reduce and remove up to 50% of any pollen or dust that comes into contact with the blind. These are great for people with hay fever and especially good for bedrooms, children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
- Flame retardant fabrics are especially suited to public buildings where there is a legal requirement for flame retardancy, such as schools and hospitals. With this range, the flame-retardant finish is applied to the fabric in manufacturing and doesn’t affect the look of the blind. In instances where it’s a legal obligation for this type of material, we will be able to provide a certificate when needed.
Different types of Roller Blinds:
Electric Roller Blinds
Electric roller blinds can be operated with either a remote control or an electric wand control, removing the need for any chains or cords, making them inherently child safe. This will give the home a modern feel and work perfectly for hard-to-reach windows.
Plus, all our electric roller blinds are compatible with our Smart Hub, which allows you to operate your blinds on your smartphone. What's more, you can integrate Smart Hub with Amazon Alexa or Google Home and control your blinds using your voice. You can use one Smart Hub device to operate multiple electric roller blinds in your home. Blinds can be controlled individually, by room or all together.
Perfect Fit Blinds
Perfect Fit roller blinds come with aluminium framework and clip directly onto the window frame, ensuring a hassle-free, no drilling alternative to standard roller blinds.
Day & Night Blinds
Day and night roller blinds are a type of roller blinds using a similar system, operating and mixing method to typical roller blinds. The difference is in the fabric, which is woven in an alternating horizontal opaque and translucent stripe effect. Two layers of fabric are used on each blind, allowing for a unique combination of the stripe giving both privacy and light filtering performance from the one blind. We stock two different ranges: Vision and Softshade
How to measure roller blinds?
When it comes to roller blinds, there are three different measurements we can take to produce your blind: recess, exact or cloth. We understand this can be a little bit confusing, so we have a handy measuring guide
to help when ordering.
Fitting roller blinds
Fitting roller blinds couldn’t be easier. Our blinds come with a universal fixing bracket, meaning they can be fixed from the top or face fixed
. We also have a guide
to fitting them in place, so you can follow the steps and hang them in your home.
Who makes roller blinds?
Our roller blinds are lovingly handmade by our skilled craftsmen in our UK-based factories. We’ve been making and selling blinds for 50 years, so you can rest assured you are buying a product that will really stand the test of time.
We use only high-quality materials and components from leading UK suppliers. Plus, we’re that confident in the quality of our products that we offer an extended five-year warranty on our roller blinds.
What’s more, many of our roller blinds are available for SwiftTrack, our next day delivery service. This means that when you order before 12 noon, we will make your blinds the same day and deliver them to your doorstep the very next day.