Versatile, functional, and nothing short of stylish, roller blinds make the perfect window accessory for your home. Easy to install and to operate, roller blinds work perfectly behind curtains or as a replacement for bulkier drapes.
Made to Measure Roller Blinds
Available in a wide selection of colours, choose a shade to perfectly match your interior décor. Once you've chosen your ideal style, take a look at our measuring and fitting guides to help make sure you choose correctly.
All our roller blinds are manufactured, using a quality UK produced hardware system which includes a robust metal tube and steel brackets.
Roller blinds can be face, top or side fixed using the universal brackets supplied. Operation is by a side control chain, positioned on the left or right.
You can choose moisture resistant and wipe clean PVC options, perfect for the kitchen and bathroom, or blackout roller blinds that will ensure a high degree of darkness while you sleep.
Why Roller Blinds?
Roller blinds are one of the most versatile blind types, they come in a wide range of colours, design and fabric finishes. You’re sure to find something that will work perfectly with the look and feel of your space. As these are one of our made to measure products you can ensure a perfect fit for your window big or small!
Our roller blinds are made with an aluminium tube and steel brackets, ensuring this product is always manufactured to the highest standards.
Where can you fit Roller Blinds?
Roller Blinds can pretty much be fitted on any window or door, making them a wonderfully versatile way to dress your space. As there are number of different roller blind styles, we are sure to have something suitable depending on your interior design choices. We have ranges specifically designed for children’s bedrooms printed with Disney characters or other fun patterns & all are completely blackout to help aid restfulness in the room. We also have lots of unique patterns and prints on our fabrics, perfect if you’re looking to make a feature or statement within your home or office.
Different fabric types for Roller Blinds:
We offer lots of different fabrics for roller blinds & as such we have fabric types suitable for a vast range of spaces. We have patterned, plain and lots of colours & shades to choose from. Our fabrics don’t just look beautiful though, they also come with very practical features too. Listed below are the most popular performance features available within our fabric range.
- Light Filtering Fabrics offer privacy and glare control, however light will still come through. As this can vary between the fabrics, we would always recommend ordering samples to check the suitability for your space. These will work well in any room where privacy isn’t that important.
- Voile and Sheer Fabrics are perfect if you would like to ensure some privacy but still allow the maximum amount of light through & maintain a degree of outward vision. Voile and sheer roller blinds are perfect for living rooms and dining rooms.
- Blackout Fabrics will block maximum light from coming through and will give you increased privacy. Blackout roller blinds are perfect for bedrooms, children’s rooms and nurseries.
- Moisture Resistant Fabrics have been selected with kitchens and bathrooms in mind. The fabrics are made so they will maintain the colour and finish even in moist conditions. Moisture resistant roller blinds will be perfect for rooms where you’re likely to splash them with water, for example kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms or playrooms.
- PVC Waterproof Fabrics Not only are these fabrics completely waterproof, PVC is also flame retardant & blackout making it one of the most versatile and practical fabric types. Well suited to kitchens, bathrooms and popular in school classrooms.
- Thermal energy saving fabrics perform well for both saving energy and providing insulation. Prefect for living rooms and dining rooms.
- Solar control fabrics will absorb or reflect a higher percentage of solar radiation than regular fabrics. Some of these fabrics will have a silver foil coloured backing to maximise the amount of solar radiation reflected. These will be a welcome addition for any rooms that get a lot of sunshine.
- Pollergen roller blind - this range has been specially developed with anti-allergen properties which helps reduce and remove from the room (up to 50% of) any pollen or dust that comes into contact with the blind. Great for people with hay fever, especially good for bedrooms, children’s bedrooms and nurseries.
- Flame retardant fabrics - with this range the flame-retardant finish is applied to the fabric in manufacturing and doesn’t affect the look of the blind. As flame retardancy can often be a legal requirement in public buildings like schools or hospitals we will be able to provide a certificate when needed.
Different types of Roller Blinds:
Electric Roller Blinds
Electric roller blinds can be operated with either a remote control or an electric wand control removing the need for any chains or cords making them inherently child safe. This will give the home a really modern feel & work perfectly for harder to reach windows. Plus, all our Electric Roller Blinds are compatible with our Smart Hub, which allows you to operate your blinds on your smartphone. What's more, you can integrate Smart Hub with Amazon Alexa or Google Home and control your blinds using your voice. You can use one Smart Hub device to operate multiple electric roller blinds in your home. Blinds can be controlled individually, by room or all together.
Shop Electric Roller Blinds
Perfect Fit Blinds
Perfect fit roller blinds come with aluminium framework and clip directly onto the window frame ensuring a hassle free, no drilling alternative to standard roller blinds.
Shop Perfect Fit Roller Blinds
Day & Night Blinds
Day & Night roller blinds are a type of roller blinds using a similar system, operating and mixing method. The difference is in the fabric, which is woven in an alternating horizontal opaque and translucent stripe effect. Two layers of fabric are used on each blind allowing for a unique combination of the stripe giving both privacy and light filtering performance from the one blind. We stock two different ranges, Vision & Softshade.
Shop Day & Night Blinds
How to measure Roller Blinds?
When it comes to Roller blinds there are 3 different measurements, we can take to produce your blind, RECESS, EXACT or CLOTH. We understand this can be a little bit confusing, so we have a fantastic measuring guide to help when ordering.
See Roller Blind Measuring Guide
Fitting Roller Blinds
Fitting roller blinds couldn’t be easier, our blinds come with a universal fixing bracket meaning they can be fixed from the top or face fixed. We also have a handy guide for fixing just to make things even easier, take a look with the following guide.
See Roller Blind Fitting Guide
Who makes roller blinds?
Our roller blinds are lovingly handmade by our skilled craftsmen in our UK-based factories. We’ve been making and selling blinds for 50 years, so you can rest assured you are buying a product that will really stand the test of time.
We use only high-quality materials and components, drawn from the leading UK suppliers. We’re confident of the quality of our products and we want you to be too, that’s why we offer an extended 5-year warranty on our roller blinds.
What’s more, an extensive range of our roller blinds is available for next day delivery, meaning when you order before 12 noon, we will make your blinds the same day and deliver them to your doorstep the very next day.
Browse All Next Day Blinds Here